View Profile AlexTheAmazer

1 Movie Review

Of Course, This Video Is Good. The Only Reason I'm Giving It A Zero Is Because THERE ARE BAD WORDS IN IT!!! I Mean, Seriously, Who Would Put Bad Words In A Video Like This? Not Me. I Am An 11 Year Old, And Watching Videos With Bad Words Anger Me.

Sorry If I'm Being Mean.

7 Game Reviews

95 Without Cheats. Good Job.

5/5 Stars For A Good Spam Game.

Saw69 responds:

Thank you!

Man That Was Good.

I Love 8-Bit Games By The Way.

5/5 Stars. Good Job.

Hard Games Are The Best. This Game Is Hard. The Detail Is Simple, But Amazing.

itsallgoodgames, You Get A 5/5 Star Rating For This One.

19 Audio Reviews

I First Heard This Song In Arcaea (yes, I play Arcaea), And When I Finally Got The Song, I Was Really Happy To Find Out That It Was Made By You. I Wish More Songs By You Were Put Into Arcaea.

You Get 5/5 Stars For Making A Good Song And Having It In Arcaea.

I Obviously Love That Song. So Much So, That I Am Going To Use The Longer Version On 'Osu!' (hehe), Make A Level On Geometry Dash, Make A Rube Goldberg Machine Synchronizing With This Song, And Most Definitely, Follow You.

Anyway, Back To Topic. The Electro Sounds Are So Good That It Fits Together The Music Perfectly. The White Noise Sounds Make It It Sound Like It's Being Glitched, Which I Like. It Goes Perfectly With The Sounds.

I Found Out That The Song Is A Remake Of The Song 'Moonlight Sonata' By Beethoven. How Much Do You Remake Classical Song? And What Is Your Favourite Remake Of Your Own?

Anyway, I Give You 5/5 Stars For Making A Really Good Remake Of A Song With Good Sounds That Are Electro And White Noise Making It Sound Glitchy. Good Job cYsmix.

Yes, I Should Do The Shorter Version Of The Song For 'Osu!'. I Don't Listen To People All Of The Time.

Meow.

That Means 5/5 Stars For You For Making A Really Good Song.

I'm Not A Cat.

2 Art Reviews

That's So Amazing! The Detail Is Not The Best, But That Makes Me Like It More.

5/5

That Is Amazing. I Already Love That Art.

You Deserve A 5/5 Star Rating.

Hi! I'm Alex. I Live In A Black And White World. I Am A Musician. I Love Music.

OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS!